Req ID:¬ 95607¬
Job Title:¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ Paramedic¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
Reports To:¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ Field Supervisor¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
Department:¬ ¬ Operations¬ ¬ ¬
Company: AMR¬ ¬ ¬
FLSA Status:¬ ¬ ¬ Non-Exempt¬
SUMMARY:¬ The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.¬
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
- Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
- Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
- Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
- Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.¬ ¬
- Other duties as defined by the formal job description
- Current Hawaii State BME Paramedic License¬ (Permanent card only-no temporary cards accepted)
- Current CPR Certification
- Current ACLS Certification
EOE including Veterans and Disabled