Req ID:¬ 94326¬
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ¬ If you are experiencing difficulties with applying for this position and the system is not allowing you to "SUBMIT" your completed application, please make sure your ‚€œDesired Salary" field does NOT include any characters other than numbers (Example: ¬ 40000 not $40,000.00)
If you are still unable to submit please call Martha Ruelas at 858-492-3545 or email at: Martha.Ruelas@amr.net
- Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification(s) consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Complies with all state and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
- Develops ability to quickly and safely locate addresses through knowledge of number systems and street layouts.
- Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment, cleanliness and appearance standards.
- Reports immediately to the Lead Paramedic any discrepancies in vehicle or equipment standards that could compromise the unit‚€™s ability to complete a call.
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company policy.
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the Lead Paramedic or Supervisor.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and uniforms standards.
- Other Duties as defined on the job description.
EOE including Veterans and Disabled